Plastering Johannesburg services was established in 2010 and is situated in Johannesburg Gauteng. Plastering Johannesburg services has completed successful projects in and around South Africa including cross-border. These areas include Gauteng, Free state, Northern Gauteng, Limpopo, Northern Cape, Western Cape, Botswana, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, and Madagascar.
At Plastering Johannesburg services we are fully qualified and safety is of utmost importance to our employees and Customers. Plastering contractors Johannesburg has a proud reputation for customer service locally and internationally. All projects are handed on by the Directors of Plastering contractors Johannesburg to Guarantee top class workmanship.
At Plastering Johannesburg we offer the following Plastering services.
- Residential this allows Plastering contractors Johannesburg to fulfil your dreams either your house, your complex unit, or your loft.
- Commercial with our expert’s workmanship we Guarantee that at the Plastering contractors Johannesburg
- If not completed by deadline day twenty-five percent shall be taken off your final invoice.
- Other areas of our work include the following.
- Restoring traditional Plasterwork inside and outside.
- Eco-friendly hemp and wood Fibre created in lime allow erasable breathing space.
- Existing repairs to plaster and Ceilings
- Our Plaster is locally made in the northern part of Johannesburg.
- Consisting of Lime water and Sand.
- At Plastering contractors Johannesburg we have successfully managed to manufacture Plaster that is coloured.
- Our popular colours are oak, smoke, Grey, Black, bubble gum blue, red, and charcoal.
- These are just a few colours on our range.
- These colours are mainly exported to Europe and the United Kingdom as they are a huge hit in those countries.
- Our colour Plaster is popular in schools,
- Nursery schools, hospitals, and old age homes.
- People constantly ask what is the difference between drywall and Plaster
- The plaster is more soundproof than drywall.
For more information please visit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plaster
Before the 1900s Plaster was made up of Sand, coarse water, and Horsehair. The Problem with plaster overtime starts to reveal stress cracks, these cracks can be repaired by scraping off all the old Plaster and replastering the affected area. Plastering your home can become a tricky situation. There are a variety of Plasters that are specifically designed for each part of the home. Another great seller at the Plastering Johannesburg services is ready-made plaster packaged in fifty kilograms containers. The added benefit of this plaster is that a colour ingredient can be added to your Plaster. Readymade plaster is shipped weekly to Europe and the United Kingdom. Plastering Johannesburg services has opened offices in the United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, Sweden, and France. A new Field office has just been opened in California in the United States.
Plastering contractors Johannesburg has designed a new mobile application that allows you to visualize your home office with a new plaster plain or coloured. This application automatically measures and calculates the amount of Plaster that is needed to complete your Plastering project. Plastering contractors Johannesburg is Proudly South African.